Quite honestly, there is nothing better in the summer time than a glass of chilled Rose or a frosty cocktail, and this little beauty is one of our favorite hot day mixers! This classy and fresh tasting libation is absolute perfection, whether you are throwing a backyard get together or lounging by the pool. We strongly suggest giving it a try! You won’t be sorry!
When we crafted this cocktail at home, we chose Hangar 1 Rosé vodka, which can be ordered online if you are unable to find it in your area. Make a big batch for a gorgeous and tasty cocktail for your gathering, or one by one to add a bit of sweetness to your day. Enjoy!
- 1 ounce (30 ml) Hangar 1 Rosé Vodka
- 1 ounce (30 ml) freshly squeezed, strained pink grapefruit juice
- 1 ounce (30 ml) dry sparkling rosé
- ½ ounce St. Germain elderflower liqueur (more or less to taste)
- a few drops of lemon juice, to taste
- a pretty thyme sprig or mint leaf for garnish (don’t be shy, a bit of color never hurt anyone!)
- Simply combine the Hangar 1 Rosé Vodka, the grapefruit juice, the sparkling rosé, the St. Germain, and lemon juice in a stirring glass and then add ice to fill to halfway. Stir for a few seconds until thoroughly mixed, strain into gorgeous coupe glass, and serve. A perfect Summer cocktail to fill your Rosé cravings!
In a creative rut when it comes to all things outside of your work? We understand and we’ve got you covered! Take a look at our complete collectionCreative Lifestyle Posts here.
* All Images and original recipe courtesy of the incredibly talented and elegant The Bojon Gourmet. Check her out for plenty of cocktail and food recipes.
Monday, June 18th, 2018
COCKTAIL LOVE GRAPEFRUIT & ELDERFLOWER ROSE