As Travel Bloggers, one of the most difficult parts of running your business is keeping your readers happy by creating new content, even when you are taking a bit of a break from jet-setting. This need for content during your non-travel days can make writing feel like a chore unless you have a solid stream of topics and experiences that will not only interest your readers, but keep them immersed in your lifestyle regardless of your current location on the globe.
These are 15 of my absolute favorite Travel Influencer post ideas that do not include a destination review.
- Link to your favorite Travel Playlists
- Share your Must Have “on the road” reads.
- List your favorite comfortable yet stylish DAY OF (on the airplane or in the car!) Travel Outfits.
- Talk about your current Travel Bucketlist.
- Share your day by day “at home” routine/a day in your life.
- Create a list of the bloggers or business owners you admire and give your readers a reason to take a look at their websites.
- Make a video or a tutorial of your “on the go” travel beauty routine, complete with products and techniques.
- Link to your favorite Netflix movies and TV shows that get you through a long day of travel.
- Write a post about the benefits of travel on your personal wellbeing and lifestyle.
- Give advice on the best places to buy personal products abroad. This is a huge struggle for most travelers and they would appreciate the advice pre-trip.
- Link to your go to luggage picks.
- Write a post about your personal packing tips and tricks.
- Create a “Travels in Review” post that lists your all time favorite experiences in the past year, month, or life of your blog.
- Share the items, people, animals, or routines that you miss most while on the road. Give a small peek into the people and places in your life.
- Tell your readers what you won’t leave home without. Make a list of items, products, or pieces of home that always grace your travel lifestyle.
Including the above listed items on your journal or blog will give your readers a sense of who you are as a person as well as what they can expect from your writing long term. Comment below with the link to your blog post using this list! We would love to hear how you made it your own!
Want a bit of inspo? View one of my absolute fave travel bloggers here!
See More of our Business and Blog Tips here.
Wednesday, January 10th, 2018
TRAVEL BLOGGERS: CONTENT IDEAS FOR WHEN YOU’RE NOT ON THE ROAD